Javan grizzled leaf monkey


This is the photo of Presbytis fredericae- Javan fuscous langur-Javan grizzled langur-Javan grizzled surili, or Rekrekan-vernacular name, the monkey I work with in central java, Indonesia. I have intensively survey in Mt.Slamet since 2005, but this photo I found in Sokakembang forest, Pekalogan County of Cetral Java province. I have spent a week and following this group to get their photos using Canon EOS 400D equipped with 300 mm lens. In this fragmented-unprotected forest, also still occupied by Javan gibbon (Hylobates moloch), and Javan langur (Trachypithecus auratus). Now I have started ongoing studies on population and distribution of these javan endemic primates in this new sites, and continuing our previous activities in Mt.Slamet.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

“Rangefinder-Pengukur jarak digital”

Durian Doro, Durian Lolong, Durian Sonto, Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah

Siripok Bilou (Jebakan Kelelawar Buah)